As our primary mission, each year SAAAI awards scholarships to help several needy students pursuing their education in the field of Architecture and Engineering. If you are qualified student, we encourage you to submit an application for this scholarship. Each scholarship is $5,000.
- Scholarship eligibility: 1) Candidate must be pursuing BS or higher degrees in the fields of engineering, architecture, land surveying or technology; 2) Candidate must be enrolled in a college or university in the NY Metropolitan area; and 3) Annual household income must be no more than $100,000.
- How to Apply: Download the application from the link below. Fill out the application and submit with all supporting documents by e-mail or by ground mail.
- Contact Information: For further information, contact South Asian American Association, Inc., c/o KS Engineers, 65 Broadway, Suite 1002, New York, NY 10006. Phone: Akber Arfidi - 347-236-7315, or Kamal Shahid - 973-332-5930; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Application does not ask students for a social security number or credit card number.
- Scholarship does not charge a fee to apply or reapply.
- Scholarship does not display ads or other competitor scholarships.